Cheryl J Elman,
president of the Dave Elman Hypnosis Institute
is proud to announce –
Goulding SleepTalk® for Children Consultant
Private Course scheduled for your convenience
You can Teach Parents to build their Child(ren)’s Self Esteem.
Study with Cheryl Elman,
and Joane Goulding, the creator of this process (via skype or video)
and start on your way to become a
Goulding SleepTalk® for Children Consultant.
This training includes one on one Skype sessions, and offers guaranteed 6 months of support
as you complete the program**
You are invited to apply to become a Goulding SleepTalk® for Children consultant. Acceptance into the 6 month guaranteed support program to become a consultant is being offered to professionals with qualifications and experience in an appropriate field of the ‘helping professions’, e.g., Clinical Hypnotherapy, Health Care, Communication, Psychology, Education, Human Resources, Naturopathy or Counseling and more.
This class will serve as a foundation to the Goulding Process of SleepTalk. This 6 month course of study course will be scheduled to meet your calendar and includes ongoing support with your trainer, Cheryl Elman plus a members-only group for trainers, consultants and interns.
Your training is comprised of structured discussions and exercises which covers about 24 hours of practical training and offers over all about 120 nominal hours of learning.
Participants are encouraged to start with clients and families immediately after taking this Class. Your first 3 clients become your case histories and part of the assessment structure for you to become a Certified, Accredited Consultant.
Why would the Goulding Process of SleepTalk® be a great addition to your practice?
As a hypnotist or therapist, how often do you work with children and then they are back to their same environments. Parents become a huge part of this process, and the shift occurs for all involved.
all for only $1999.00
How does becoming a SleepTalk® for Children Consultant increase your business?
- Opens doors easier for presenting to schools, churches and parent groups
- Opens possibilities of working with other family members
- Increases your client base
- Easy to use skype for your sessions
- Great for Group Intros and classes
- Expands your business
- and much more
What are the basics of SleepTalk® for Children?
- You train parents to talk to their children during their sleep.
- A simple non-intrusive self esteem and behaviour change process for children
- Parents give children a 2-3 minute per night “gift” that lasts a lifetime.
- Easy to learn and teach.
Meet your Instructor: CHERYL J. ELMAN
BS Ed, CH, CMT, SleepTalk® Consultant, Trainer
“WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS PROCESS BEST, IT TO HEAR ABOUT THE SHIFT IN FAMILY DYNAMICS AS PARENTS BEGIN THE SLEEPTALK PROCESS WITH THEIR CHILD(REN). ” CHERYL ELMAN
Cheryl has worked with Joane goulding since 2011 in expanding the Goulding Process of SleepTalk for Children globally and is excited to concentrate of the expansion here in the United States.
- BS from Syracuse University in Elementary Ed & Varying Exceptionalities K-12
- An International Speaker and Presenter (18 countres, 5 continents)
- Certified SleepTalk Consultant
- Certified Hypnotist
- Certified Master Trainer – IACT and IMDHA
- 2014 Educator of the Year – MAHC
- 2013 Lifetime Acheivement Award – HypnoKongress Switzerland
- 1998-2016 taught children to enjoy art – parties, events, schools & camps
No two children and families have exactly the same needs, or relationship styles. We begin with a foundation for the parents to say to their children in their sleep and then through assessmests, we create an individual statement plan for every child.
How does one become a SleepTalk Consultant?
Competency is assessed throughout the 6 month course and includes workshop participation and written project-based case history documentation. Graduate Consultant’s certification allows the holder of that award to establish their own Goulding SleepTalk® practice and can apply to be registered on the International SleepTalk® consultant’s website.
Consultants are required to accept and agree to be bound by the professional Ethical Standards and Code of Practice of The Goulding Institute.
On completion of the entire SleepTalk® training- Level I , II, III ** you will be able to:
- Analyze the framework of the Goulding SleepTalk® process.
- Discuss the rationale behind the use of the Goulding SleepTalk® process.
- Describe the basic considerations and assumptions of the Goulding SleepTalk® process.
- Identify, discuss and analyze the ‘Legacy Tree’.
- Discuss the therapeutic approach to resolving basic and primary issues and identifying brain wave frequencies.
- Identify different brain wave frequencies that occur throughout the sleeping cycle.
- Evaluate the relevancy and explain the Goulding ‘Top Hat’ theory.
- Discuss the ‘RAS’ relevant to different brain wave frequency.
- Develop a communication template objective.
- Assess the appropriateness and application of specific suggestions.
- Describe the ‘Foundation Process’.
- Evaluate the relevancy and analyze SleepTalk® feedback statements.
- Apply concepts and principles of waking suggestion and the rationale for presenting SleepTalk® each night.
- Outline a frame of reference which will provide the desired changes in behavior.
- Distinguish appropriate suggestions.
- Formulate specific content of the ‘SleepTalk® Foundation’ script.
- Propose and implement a process which integrates desired changes of behavior in a child.
- Formulate specific content of the ‘SleepTalk® Primary area on need’ script.
- Propose and implement a process which will provide desired changes of behavior in a child.
- Describe how psycho-nutrition affects the relationship between the body and the mind and its relevance to a child’s behaviour, levels of stress and/or anxiety.
- Marketing information and materials on how to build your SleepTalk Consultancy Business
- A training portfolio
- Supporting documentation
- MP3 resources
- Access and membership to private Facebook Group
- Listing on the International SleepTalk Consultant Register
Upon successful completion of the course and the receipt of all assignment requirements, a certification as an accredited Goulding SleepTalk™ for Children Consultant will be issued with an invitation to apply for your profile to be registered with the SleepTalk™ Consultant website.
Joane Goulding and Cheryl taught a 2 day course at the Dave Elman Hypnosis Institute, NC and see what the participants had to say about the program.
Payment Plans available….call Cheryl
CONTACT Cheryl J Elman
252-432-2205 or email to DaveElmanHypnosis@gmail.com
WHAT SLEEPTALK HAS HELPED WITH
ADHD Adoption Anger Anxiety Asperger’s
Attention Deficit Disorder Autism
Babies Bedwetting Behavior issues
Bullying Burkitt Lymphoma
Calmness Chronic Illness Co-ordination Concentration
Confidence Diabetes Discipline Disobedience
Eating Education Emotional outbursts Eyesight
Family dynamics Fear Fear of the dark Feedback
Foster Care Habits Hallucinations Happy Children Hearing
Illness Lack of respect Nail-biting Nightmares
OCD Panic attacks PTSD School Selective Mutism
Self-confidence Self-esteem Separation anxiety
Sibling rivalry Sight-impaired Sleeping Social skills
Speech Stress release Swimming Tantrums
Toileting Poos Trauma Waking tearful …. and more
Sign up today for this course, and take your practice to a new level!