Dave Elman Hypnosis Institute Hypnosis Certification Course
September 25th-29th, 2023
from the Dave Elman Hypnosis Institute
10:00 am – 6 pm EST
Col H Larry Elman
USAF Ret’d, SB, MS, CH, CI & son of Dave Elman
Cheryl J Elman
CH, CMT, CI, BS Ed, Int’l Goulding SleepTalk Trainer
This Course is available as a Live Zoom Class
Additional 4 days equivalent of zoom sessions,
discussion, online practice sessions, videos, Dave Elman audio and more…
H Larry Elman took the Dave Elman Course in Medical Hypnosis three times as a teenager and studied alongside physicians and dentists. He grew up hearing discussions of his father’s methods of hypnosis. Larry did a short stint as a stage hypnotist when he was a teen, so he had subjects on whom to practice. After 40 years in Aviation, a career in the Air Force, and as a College Professor, Larry has returned to the “family” business. It is his passion to share his father’s Hypnosis Methods globally.
Larry is a Certified Hypnotist and Certified Instructor. Since 2009, Larry and Cheryl have presented nationwide at numerous Conferences, such as NGH, IHF, ACHE, IACT/IMDHA, MAHC, CHC, HypnoKongress, Heartland, ICBCH, HTL, Heartland and others. They have taught in 17 countries on five continents and many more over Zoom.
Cheryl Elman has produced two 3-day Dave Elman Legacy Live Global Zoom Conferences with 90 hours of presentations and panels, including 86 speakers from over 14 countries. The third conference is slated for January 2024.
They have produced excellent quality DVD products teaching the methods of Dave Elman with Sean Michael Andrews and a bi-lingual course with Hansruedi Wipf (OMNI), filmed with German and English tracks.
Cheryl J Elman, President of the Dave Elman Hypnosis Institute, practices as a hypnotherapist, co-instructs, and is the DEHI marketing force domestically and abroad. Her unique background as an artist/teacher, HS Special Ed teacher, business/marketing executive, and entrepreneur helps to build DEHI and adds creativity to her hypnosis sessions.
She has a BS in Special Ed and Elementary Ed from Syracuse University, which has been an asset in her positions as both a Goulding Process of SleepTalk for Children Consultant (working with parents around the world) and an Accredited SleepTalk Trainer teaching the process to hypnotists, teachers, and other professionals. She is a Certified Hypnotist with NGH and IACT and a Certified Master Trainer with IACT and IMDHA. Her experience as an artist, a Director of Sales and Marketing, a teacher, and a trainer blends into a creative approach to teaching hypnosis and starting your business. Her enthusiasm and humor energize whether training or presenting at conferences, including the NGH, IHF, the IMDHA/IACT, MAHC, HTL, and CHC, and several cities in Europe, Australia, and North America.
- 2009 Presentation Award from the NGH (National Guild of Hypnotists) (Larry Elman)
- 2011 IHF ANGEL Award (International Hypnosis Federation) (Larry Elman)
- 2013 Humanitarian Award from IACT (International Association of Counselors and Therapists) (Larry Elman)
- 2013 Lifetime Achievement Award from HypnoseKongress, Zurich (Cheryl & Larry Elman)
- 2014 Educator of the Year Award from the Mid-America Hypnosis Conference. (Cheryl & Larry Elman)
- 2022 Most Lives Impacted by Hypnosis Award Hypnosis Growth Club (Cheryl Elman)
- Unique Offerings
DEHI Hypnosis Certification & All Curriculum Materials
- “Hypnotherapy” by Dave Elman
- “Blueprint of the Dave Elman Induction” by H Larry Elman
- The DEHI Hypnosis Certification Manual
- Rare Dave Elman recordings- on the Elman Audio Vault
- 1st-year Membership to ICBCH or equivalent
- Online resource streams and additional products
- Complementary 30-day membership to Sheila Granger’s Hypnosis Growth Club- a live Zoom weekly group program and resources
Topics covered through the presentation, discussion, pre-course work, and Daily Practice in person and online.
- Dave Elman Induction and its processes
- What is Hypnosis
- Suggestibility & Your Clients
- Methodology and History of Hypnosis
- Trance Depth
- The Conscious and Unconscious Mind
- Additional Inductions
- Deepening the Trance
- Anesthesia Management
- Demonstrate Elman Technique and glove anesthesia
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Management
- Stress Management
- Session Structure
- Additional Techniques
- Study of some of Dave Elman’s methods through the “Hypnotherapy” book & recordings of Dave Elman’s Medical Hypnosis Course.
- Marketing your Hypnosis Business
- Hypnosis for Children
ADVANCED HYPNOTHERAPY TECHNIQUES
Five days of Instruction, plus the equivalent of 4 days additional in Recordings, Live Zoom sessions, and discussions,
DEHI Certification materials, Hypnosis Certification, (ICBCH, IACT or IMDHA) and 1 yr membership for only
LIMITED AVAILABILITY.SO SIGN UP TODAY!
Payment plan available
All payments must be received before you attend the course.
Call Cheryl at 252-432-2205 or send an email request to DaveElmanHypnosis@gmail.com.
Dave Elman Hypnosis Institute
920 Barker Rd
Henderson, NC 27537
This information is for in-person meetings:
(for google maps…use Oxford, NC) 252-432-2205
Hotel accommodations: Several local hotels
Baymont Hotel – 252 5764-8110
Red Roof Plus (252) 438-6300
Hampton Inn – (252) 492-3007
Airport: (Raleigh-Durham – RDU – we are about 48 miles from the airport)