Cheryl J Elman
of the Dave Elman Hypnosis Institute
is proud to present the
Goulding Method – SleepTalk® for Children
Professional Consultant Zoom Training –
Aug 26-27, 2023
12 pm – 5 pm EST
plus 10 hours of additional meetings and training
Coordinated to fit our joint schedules.
Learn in the comfort of your home or office
CEU’s or equivalent offered for Hypno-birthing, IACT, and IMDHA
You Teach Parents to build their Child(ren)’s
Self Esteem and Emotional Resilience.
Study with Cheryl J Elman,
and start on your way to becoming an
Accredited Goulding Method – SleepTalk® Consultant.
This training offers guaranteed six months of support
as you complete the rest of the program**
You are invited to apply to become a Goulding Method – SleepTalk® Consultant. Acceptance into the 6-month guaranteed support program to become a consultant is being offered to professionals with qualifications and experience in an appropriate field of the ‘helping professions, e.g., Clinical Hypnotherapy, Health Care, Communication, Psychology, Education, Human Resources, Naturopathy or Counselling. Current membership of an appropriate, relevant health-related professional association is required. This 6-month study course will take place for four days spread out as you progress with your parents. Ongoing support will be offered via SKYPE /ZOOM with your trainer, Cheryl Elman, plus a members-only group for trainers, consultants, and interns and an intern portal of files, manuals, videos, and marketing classes. The Self-Paced training levels comprise structured discussions and exercises, which cover about 24 hours of practical training and offer about 120 nominal hours of learning. Participants are encouraged to start with clients immediately after taking their initial two segments. Your first three clients become your case histories and part of the assessment structure for you to become certified.. Why would the Goulding Process of SleepTalk® be a great addition to your practice?
As a hypnotist or therapist, how often do you work with children, and then they are back in their same environments? Parents become a huge part of this process, and the shift occurs for all involved.
- It opens doors easier for presenting to schools, churches, and parent groups
- It opens the possibility of working with other family members
- Increases your client base
- Easy to use skype for your sessions
- Great for Group Intros and classes
- and much more
What are the basics of SleepTalk® for Children?
- You train parents to talk to their children during their sleep.
- A simple non-intrusive self esteem and behavior change process for children
- Parents give children a 2-3 minute per night “gift” that lasts a lifetime.
- Easy to learn and teach.
Goulding Method – SleepTalk®
Meet your Instructor: Cheryl J. Elman
BS ED, CH, CMT, SleepTalk® Consultant, Endorsed Goulding Method – SleepTalk® Trainer
“WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS PROCESS BEST IS HEARING ABOUT THE SHIFT IN FAMILY DYNAMICS AS PARENTS BEGIN THE SLEEPTALK PROCESS WITH THEIR CHILD(REN). ” CHERYL ELMAN
Cheryl has worked with Joane Goulding since 2011 in expanding the Goulding Method- SleepTalk globally and is excited to concentrate on both the US and International expansion,
- BS degree from Syracuse University in Elementary Ed and Special Education K-12
- 1998-2021 Cheryl had a mobile company encouraging children to enjoy art and crafts and Aviation History at parties, events, schools, and camps.
- Accredited Goulding Method -SleepTalk Consultant
- Endorsed and Licensed International Goulding Method-SleepTalk® Trainer
- Certified Hypnotist
- Certified Master Trainer for Hypnosis – IACT and IMDHA
- 2014 Educator of the Year – MAHC
- 2013 Lifetime Achievement Award – HypnoKongress Switzerland
- The Dave Elman Legacy Global Zoom Conference 2021 and 2023 Producer
- 2022 Award Winner: Most Lives Impacted b Hypnosis by the Hypnosis Growth Club
- An International Speaker and Presenter (17 countries)
No two children and families have exactly the same needs or relationship styles. We begin with a foundation for the parents to tell their children in their sleep, and then through assessments, we create an individual statement plan for every child.
How does one become an Accredited Goulding Method – SleepTalk Consultant?
Competency is assessed throughout the 6-month course, including workshop participation and written project-based case history documentation. Graduate Consultant’s certification allows the holder of that award to establish their own Goulding Method- SleepTalk® practice and can apply to be registered on the International Register on the Goulding Consultants website.
Consultants must accept and agree to be bound by the professional Ethical Standards and Code of Practice of The Goulding Methods-SleepTalk
On completion of the entire Goulding Methods-SleepTalk® Training- Level I , II, III ** you will be able to:
- Analyze the framework of the Goulding SleepTalk® process.
- Discuss the rationale behind the use of the Goulding SleepTalk® process.
- Describe the basic considerations and assumptions of the Goulding SleepTalk® process.
- Identify, discuss, and analyze the ‘Legacy Tree’.
- Discuss the therapeutic approach to resolving basic and primary issues and identifying brainwave frequencies.
- Identify different brainwave frequencies that occur throughout the sleeping cycle.
- Evaluate the relevancy and explain the Goulding ‘Top Hat’ theory.
- Discuss the ‘RAS’ relevant to different brainwave frequencies.
- Develop a communication template objective.
- Assess the appropriateness and application of specific suggestions.
- Describe the ‘Foundation Process’.
- Evaluate the relevancy and analyze SleepTalk® feedback statements.
- Apply concepts and principles of waking suggestion and the rationale for presenting SleepTalk® each night.
- Outline a frame of reference that will provide the desired changes in behavior.
- Distinguish appropriate suggestions.
- Formulate specific content of the ‘SleepTalk® Foundation’ script.
- Propose and implement a process that integrates desired behavior changes in a child.
- Formulate specific content of the ‘SleepTalk® Primary area on need’ script.
- Propose and implement a process that will provide desired changes of behavior in a child.
- Describe how psycho-nutrition affects the relationship between the body and the mind and its relevance to a child’s behavior, levels of stress, and/or anxiety.
- Marketing information and materials on how to build your SleepTalk Consultancy Business
- A training manual
- Supporting documentation and information on a portal
- a portal of Hours of resource materials that gets updated regularly as you are an intern, and a consultant
- group webinars
Upon successful completion Level I of the course, you will be listed on the International Registry as an intern. Receiving all assignment requirements, an accredited Goulding Method Consultant certification will be issued with an invitation to apply for your profile to be registered with the Goulding Consultant International Register.
Joane Goulding taught a course at the Dave Elman Hypnosis Institute, NC, to see what the participants said about the program.
all for only
a three payment plan is available through Paypal Option only (Not BOA Credit Cart)
(for 3 payments in Paypal: you can use your Credit Card or Paypal account)
Including Continuing Education Units for accepting Organizations
CONTACT Cheryl J Elman
252-432-2205 or DaveElmanHypnosis@gmail.com
WHAT SLEEPTALK HAS HELPED WITH
ADHD Adoption Anger Anxiety Asperger’s
Attention Deficit Disorder Autism
Babies Bedwetting Behavior issues
Bullying Burkitt Lymphoma
Calmness Chronic Illness Co-ordination Concentration
Confidence Diabetes Discipline Disobedience
Eating Education Emotional outbursts Eyesight
Family dynamics Fear Fear of the dark Feedback
Foster Care Habits Hallucinations Happy Children Hearing
Illness Lack of respect Nail-biting Nightmares
OCD Panic attacks PTSD School Selective Mutism
Self-confidence Self-esteem Separation anxiety
Sibling rivalry Sight-impaired Sleeping Social skills
Speech Stress release Swimming Tantrums
Toileting Poos Trauma Waking tearful …. and more