Dave Elman Hypnosis Institute
is proud to present Joane Goulding (AU) and the
Goulding SleepTalk® for Children
May 21-22, 2016
You can Teach Parents to build their child’s Self Esteem.
Study with Joane Goulding, the creator of this process and become a Goulding SleepTalk® for Children Consultant. The training offers a guaranteed 6 months of support.
You are invited to apply to become a Goulding SleepTalk® for Children consultant. Acceptance into the 6 month guaranteed support program to become a consultant is being offered to professionals with qualifications and experience in an appropriate field of the ‘helping professions’, e.g., Clinical Hypnotherapy, Health Care, Communication, Psychology, Education, Human Resources, Naturopathy or Counselling. Current membership of an appropriate, relevant health related professional association is required.
This 6 month course of study will commence with an Intensive 2 days of practical training on site for Level I and II. Level III will be offered via several Webinars. Ongoing support will be offered via SKYPE with your co-trainers, Cheryl Elman or Joane Goulding. The Self-Paced training levels comprise of structured discussions and exercises which covers about 24 hours of practical training plus and offers over all about 120 nominal hours of learning. Participants are encouraged to commence their application of learned skills immediately with case histories becoming part of their assessment structure.
Competency is assessed throughout the 6 month course and includes workshop participation and written project-based case history documentation. Graduate Consultant’s certification allows the holder of that award to establish their own Goulding SleepTalk® practice and can apply to be registered on the International SleepTalk® consultant’s website.
Consultants are required to accept and agree to be bound by the professional Ethical Standards and Code of Practice of The Goulding Institute.
On completion of the SleepTalk® training you will be able to:
- Analyze the framework of the Goulding SleepTalk® process.
- Discuss the rationale behind the use of the Goulding SleepTalk® process.
- Describe the basic considerations and assumptions of the Goulding SleepTalk® process.
- Identify, discuss and analyze the ‘Legacy Tree’.
- Discuss the therapeutic approach to resolving basic and primary issues and identifying brain wave frequencies.
- Identify different brain wave frequencies that occur throughout the sleeping cycle.
- Evaluate the relevancy and explain the Goulding ‘Top Hat’ theory.
- Discuss the ‘RAS’ relevant to different brain wave frequency.
- Develop a communication template objective.
- Assess the appropriateness and application of specific suggestions.
- Describe the ‘Foundation Process’.
- Evaluate the relevancy and analyze SleepTalk® feedback statements.
- Apply concepts and principles of waking suggestion and the rationale for presenting SleepTalk® each night.
- Outline a frame of reference which will provide the desired changes in behavior.
- Distinguish appropriate suggestions.
- Formulate specific content of the ‘SleepTalk® Foundation’ script.
- Propose and implement a process which integrates desired changes of behavior in a child.
- Formulate specific content of the ‘SleepTalk® Primary area on need’ script.
- Propose and implement a process which will provide desired changes of behavior in a child.
- Describe how psycho-nutrition affects the relationship between the body and the mind and its relevance to a child’s behaviour, levels of stress and/or anxiety.
- Marketing information and materials on how to build your SleepTalk Consultancy Business
- A training portfolio.
- Training DVD.
- Supporting documentation.
- CD resources.
Upon successful completion of the course and the receipt of all assignment requirements, a certification as an accredited Goulding SleepTalk™ for Children Consultant will be issued with an invitation to apply for your profile to be registered with the SleepTalk™ Consultant website which is sponsored by the Goulding Institute.
We look forward to having you in this class.
SIGN UP NOW TO GUARANTEE YOUR SEAT
all for only
May 21-22, 2016
Dave Elman Hypnosis Institute
920 Barker Rd
Henderson, NC 27537
(50 miles from RDU Airport)
Hotels available locally from $53/night
CONTACT Cheryl J Elman
or email me at DaveElmanHypnosis@gmail.com
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity
to train in the USA directly with Joane Goulding.
Since Joanne lives in Melbourne AU, it is a rare opportunity for train with her in the U.S.
Sign up today!
ONLY A FEW SEATS LEFT!