Dave Elman Hypnosis Institute
9 day Certified Hypnosis Course
July 9th – 17th, 2016
at the Dave Elman Hypnosis Institute
Col H Larry Elman
USAF Ret’d, SB, MS, CH, CI & son of Dave Elman
Cheryl J Elman, CH, CMT, BS Ed
with surprise Guest Presenters and Skyped in Instructors.
H Larry Elman took the Dave Elman Course in Medical Hypnosis three times as a teenager and studied alongside physicians and dentists. He grew up hearing discussions of his fathers methods of hypnosis. Larry did a short stint as a stage hypnotist when he was a teen so he, too, had subjects on whom to practice. After 40 years in Aviation, a career in the Air Force, and as a College Professor, Larry has turned back to the “family” business. It is his passion to share his father’s Hypnosis Methods globally.
Larry is a Certified Hypnotist and Certified Instructor. Since 2009, Larry has presented around the country at numerous Conferences, such as NGH, IHF, ACHE, IACT/IMDHA, MAHC, CHC, HypnoKongress and others. Larry and his wife Cheryl have taught in 16 countries on 4 continents, and is slated to add S. America (Brazil, in Marc). They have produced excellent quality DVD products teaching the methods of Dave Elman with Sean Michael Andrews (Don Patterson) and a bi-lingual course with Hansruedi Wipf (OMNI), which was filmed with both German and English tracks.
Cheryl J Elman is President of the Dave Elman Hypnosis Institute, practices as a hypnotherapist, co-instructs, and is DEHI marketing force both domestically and abroad. Her unique background as an artist/teacher, HS Special Ed teacher, business/marketing executive and entrepreneur helps to build DEHI and adds creativity to her hypnosis sessions.
She has a BS in Special Ed and Elementary Ed from Syracuse University, which has been an asset in her positions as both a Goulding Process of SleepTalk for Children Consultant (working with parents around the world), and as as an Accredited SleepTalk Trainer teaching the process to hypnotists, teachers, and other professionals. She is a Certified Hypnostist with NGH and IACT and a Certified Master Trainer with IACT and IMDHA. Her experience as an artist, a Director of Sales and Marketing, a teacher and trainer blends into a creative approach to teaching hypnosis and starting your business. Her enthusiasm and humor are energizing whether training or presenting at conferences including the NGH, IHF, the IMDHA/IACT, MAHC, HTL, CHC and in several cities in Europe and Australia and North America.
- 2009 Presentation Award from the NGH (National Guild of Hypnotists) (Larry Elman)
- 2011 IHF ANGEL Award (International Hypnosis Federation) (Larry Elman)
- 2013 Humanitarian Award from IACT (International Association of Counselors and Therapists) (Larry Elman)
- 2013 Lifetime Achievement Award from HypnoseKongress, Zurich (Cheryl & Larry Elman)
- 2014 Educator of the Year Award from Mid-America Hypnosis Conference. (Cheryl & Larry Elman)
- Unique Offerings
DEHI Hypnosis Certification & All Curriculum Materials
- “Hypnotherapy” by Dave Elman
- “Blueprint of the Dave Elman Induction” by H Larry Elman
- C Roy Hunter’s “The Art of Hypnosis”
- Rare Dave Elman recordings
- 1st year Membership to the NGH- National Guild of Hypnotists or equivalent
- Additional Guest presenter(s) (in person and on Skype)- learn directly from the experts from around the world
- Data Disc with additional resources
Topics covered through presentation, discussion and Daily Practice.
- Dave Elman Induction and its processes
- What is Hypnosis
- Suggestibility & Your Clients
- Methodology and History of Hypnosis
- Trance Depth
- The Conscious and Unconscious Mind
- Additional Inductions
- Deepening the Trance
- Anesthesia Management
- Demonstrate Elman Technique and glove anesthesia
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Management
- Stress Management
- Session Structure
- Behavioral Assessment
- Goal Setting
- Additional Techniques
- How to create and run a Self Hypnosis Class
- Study of some of Dave Elman’s methods through “Hypnotherapy” book & recordings of Dave Elman’s Medical Hypnosis Course.
- Business Practices (SBDC)
- Marketing your Hypnosis Business
- Hypnosis for Children
ADVANCED HYPNOTHERAPY TECHNIQUES
9 days Instruction, DEHI Certification materials, NGH Certification and 1 yr membership for only $2495.00
Book Early and Save $300.00….. $2195.00 (deadline 05/25/2016)
LIMITED AVAILABILITY..SO SIGN UP TODAY!
Payment plan available
All payments must be received before you attend the course.
Call Cheryl 252-432-2205 or send email request to DaveElmanHypnosis@gmail.com
* Lodging and Meals not included. Snacks, coffee and tea served daily.
Dave Elman Hypnosis Institute
920 Barker Rd
Henderson, NC 27537
(for google maps…use Oxford, NC) 252-432-2205
Several local hotels starting at $54.95/night – $63.95/night including breakfast:
Baymont Hotel & Holiday Inn Express
Airport: (Raleigh-Durham about 48 miles from airport)